Van Build Posts
- Heating and Cooling: How To Stay Comfortable in a Van
- Bedding: Posts on How To Build A Bed For Vanlife
- Flooring: How to Build A Van without a Subfloor
- Kitchen and Cooking: What I Eat and How I Cook It
- Power, Electrical, Lighting: How I Get Power and the Internet in the Van
- Safety and Security: How To Stay Safe on the Road
- Organization, Storage Issues and Solutions
- Water and Sewage (Fresh Water, Grey Water, Black Water)
Seven Springs in Norlina, North Carolina is worth a visit. No longer a member of Harvest Hosts, they only allow camping for special events.
I mean, for the cost of a bad fast food meal, you can find a better than decent USB ceiling fan for your van conversion.
How to fix a key fob that stopped working
There is something pure and amazing about camping alone. It allows you to get back to nature – no strings attached. The degree to which you thrive is literally based on your ability. It is the most honest assessment of where you are. More, there’s no expectation about where to be and when to show […]
Is this stupidly expensive piece of plastic worth it?
Calming campsite vs super weirdo train
You like, really don’t need to spend a lot of money on this stuff
I’ve had this 12-volt electric cooler for a LONG time now. You can read the full review of it here: Van life without a fridge? And is an electric cooler worth it?. The short version is that it’s a cooler that can be plugged into a cigarette plug or a wall socket. It’s great for trips […]
I guess my town never had Coronavirus. I mean, its streets never emptied, despite the hospital being full. I struggle to figure the math with that, but whatever. Or maybe Covid only impacted those who believed in it and, of course, the businesses who adapted because of it. On the other hand, maybe Covid-19 doesn’t […]