Van Build Posts
- Heating and Cooling: How To Stay Comfortable in a Van
- Bedding: Posts on How To Build A Bed For Vanlife
- Flooring: How to Build A Van without a Subfloor
- Kitchen and Cooking: What I Eat and How I Cook It
- Power, Electrical, Lighting: How I Get Power and the Internet in the Van
- Safety and Security: How To Stay Safe on the Road
- Organization, Storage Issues and Solutions
- Water and Sewage (Fresh Water, Grey Water, Black Water)
Winter Vanlife: Staying Warm In the Cold
People like to overcomplicate this with expensive heating systems, but it is SO MUCH EASIER to fight the cold of winter than to fight the heat of summer. This is what you do:
Camping With Wine and Cows
Seven Springs in Norlina, North Carolina is worth a visit. No longer a member of Harvest Hosts, they only allow camping for special events.
I Put A Ceiling Fan in My Van And I Have No Regrets
I mean, for the cost of a bad fast food meal, you can find a better than decent USB ceiling fan for your van conversion.
What to do when your Promaster Van Key Fob Stops Working
How to fix a key fob that stopped working
Black Nomads Meet at Geer’s Royal Kingdom Campground
There is something pure and amazing about camping alone. It allows you to get back to nature – no strings attached. The degree to which you thrive is literally based on your ability. It is the most honest assessment of where you are. More, there’s no expectation about where to be and when to show…
Do You Need Window Vents for a DIY Van?
Is this stupidly expensive piece of plastic worth it?
Anvil Campground has an Actual Freaking Train Running Through It
Calming campsite vs super weirdo train
Adding a faucet to the van…with Velcro
You like, really don’t need to spend a lot of money on this stuff
Cooler vs 12 Volt: Round Two
I’ve had this 12-volt electric cooler for a LONG time now. You can read the full review of it here: Van life without a fridge? And is an electric cooler worth it?. The short version is that it’s a cooler that can be plugged into a cigarette plug or a wall socket. It’s great for trips…